Please complete your registration through our conference registration system.
Within the 24 hours after registration, you will receive a separate e-mail with instructions to access our virtual conference venue (a Mattermost instance shared for ACM WiSec/WiseML 2020 and the co-located Android Security Symposium). Please note that sender of this e-mail will be WiSec 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org.
The virtual conference venue is the central hub for announcements, access to live sessions (available via Zoom and YouTube), conversation and Q&A, including a “hallway track” chat and technical topics rooms. The virtual conference venue will stay open until July 20, 2020. We ask you to try out the virtual conference venue even before the start of the conference. Q&A channels are already open for discussions.
Registration includes access to all ACM WiSec 2020 and WiseML 2020 sessions. Registration gives you access to the live streams and the ability to participate in Q/A.
|Registration type||Early (until June 6)||Late (after June 6)|
|Regular or student||€ 20||€ 25|
|Paper author2||€ 370||---|
|Poster/demo author2||€ 60||---|
|WiseML workshop author2||€ 100||---|
- All prices are shown in Euros (EUR).
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register at author rate before the author registration deadline and present the paper at the conference. One unique author is to be registered for each paper, poster, or demo. Please note that if you are an author, or co-author, on more than one accepted paper, poster, demo, or workshop paper then each paper/poster/demo/workshop paper must have one unique appropriate “author” registration to be accepted for conference presentation and publication in the conference proceedings.
We accept payment with credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners), Paypal, and EPS. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need another payment option.
Terms and conditions
By registering as a participant of ACM WiSec 2020 you accept our terms and conditions.
Moreover, you acknowledge ACM's Policy Against Harassment at ACM activities and agree that behavior such as the following will constitute grounds for actions against you:
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats intimidation, or bullying
- Racism, homophobia, and other behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
If you are involved in or witness any such incident, please inform the event organizers.
Cancellation must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 21, 2020. Cancellation until June 21, 2020 is subject to a processing fee of 50 percent of the registration fee. No refunds will be processed after this date. All refunds will be managed after the conference. Author registration cannot be cancelled.
If you cannot attend, your registration is transferable to some other person whom you must indicate to us in writing to email@example.com. This transfer request has to include name, affiliation, full postal address, and e-mail address of the substitute attendee.
The organizers reserve the right to modify the content of the program, the speakers, and the times of presentations. If the number of participants is insufficient, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the conference and all related products and/or services without any liability on their part. In the case of a cancellation by the organizer, participants will be reimbursed the registration fee actually paid.