The Federal Ministry of European and International Affairs website has detailed information about obtaining a visa for those traveling to Austria. International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements, and should plan travel well in advance.
Visa support letters
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for (“ACM WiSec 2020”)
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
Please note that support letters will only be sent to participants who have registered and paid for the conference. Should participants withdraw from the conference after the issue of their support letter, the consulate will be notified of the withdrawal accordingly.
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.
Please note that neither ACM nor the organizers issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM WiSec 2020.